Become a Vendor:
The Vancouver Farmers Market has a number of vendor categories. Please choose the one that best fits your business to get started on the process.
- Vendor registration is through ManageMyMarket.
- Applications for the Spring/Summer Downtown Market are closed for 2023.
- 2023-2024 Fall/Winter Market Applications open for New Vendors September 1 - 30. Apply on Manage My Market
- We are full in the following categories and not currently accepting applications for:
- Hot Sauces
- Body Care
- Bakery items - with the exception of artisan breads
- If we are not currently accepting applications but you are interested in becoming a vendor, please fill out the Vendor Interest Form.
Thanks for your interest in being a vendor with our Market. We are always looking for a more diverse mix of products and ways to support local farmers. The Vancouver Farmers Market is a great way for citizens to interact with those that grow and produce local food and we love to make that connection happen. If you have any questions about being part of our market or regarding what we might be looking for in a new vendor please contact the market staff at [hidden email]. We look forward to getting to know you and hope we can partner to increase access to local food in the greater Vancouver area.